Return to Website

ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD

This is a new board as the sponsor of the other one has gone out of business

Please feel free to write whatever thoughts you may have. ESPECIALLY, please feel free to reply to those messages where you might be able to offer some help or just because you feel a connection. You can do it on the board or you might want to email that person directly. It is up to you and I truly appreciate it.
Big hugs, Julane

Forum: ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I lost my daugther 4 months ago

I am the last to give advise. I can say to lose a child especially your daughter is so hard as a mother. As they grow they go from idolizing you to loving you to hating you and becoming your best friend.

As for me, I am the exact oppisite of you. I cant leave. My daughter is buried here, everything I remember of her is here. I cannot see me leaving for a long time.

To this day I have found my daughter's case is a cover up and had to retain an attorney. i will not rest until I know in my heart my daughter is at peace.

But what does help though is I think of what my daughter would want. She would want me to move on and be happy. How that is going to happen I still do not know, but I know that is what she would want. For her I will figure out how to do it.

If it were me, if that home you are in is the home your daughter knew I personally would stay. Because everything I remembered of her was in it. Yes she may have died there but if it is the family home, I would think of any and all good memories.

IOf you would like to continue talking feel free to email me.

May your daughter rest in peace and look over mine.

Kris

Email   Kirsten Stuart  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com