Return to Website

ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD

This is a new board as the sponsor of the other one has gone out of business

Please feel free to write whatever thoughts you may have. ESPECIALLY, please feel free to reply to those messages where you might be able to offer some help or just because you feel a connection. You can do it on the board or you might want to email that person directly. It is up to you and I truly appreciate it.
Big hugs, Julane

Forum: ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I lost my daugther 4 months ago

Hi,
I am going thru the same thing as you. I lost my daughter 5 months ago. She Passed 2 wks before her 28th birthday. She was diagosed w/cancer in June of 06, she had surgery and they say they got it all. She went thru radiation and they said she did not need chemo. She was cancer free in Feb. 07, In April it was back. She started chemo, In March 07 I quit my job to take care of her, She had moved back home. We had the hosp.bed in our living room, the whole nine yards. I learned to do things I never thought I could do(medically). But you learn because you love your children so much, If I could have given part of my body to help her I would have in a heart beat. She would have good days and bad, It got to the point that she had a hard time walking. We built a ramp for the wheelchair access. During all this, I never thought that she wouldn't be cured. The doctor kept saying she will be ok. Well he was wrong. On wed. aug.31 we were playing gin rummy with her and on Sun. 9/2 she passed away in our living room.

My dtr was the healthy nut, never ate red meat, exercised, believed in all the right things. She was a elem. school teacher, She was only sub.teaching while she was going for her masters, she did this in one year, finished and then got sick. She never got to use her masters degree. I remodeled her bedroom while she was sick downstairs to surprise her when she would finnaly get to walk upstairs again. She never did. To this day, I keep her bedroom door closed so I don't have to see what she never got to see.

I miss her so much. My heart is so heavy and broken. What can we do to get passed this feeling. It is to the point that I am not comfortable in my home knowing that she died in my living room. I am thinking of moving but my husband does not agree. I tell him we will always have her memories in our hearts, they will never be forgotten. What do you think. Please give advice.

desparate and heartbroken

Laura

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com