Return to Website

ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD

This is a new board as the sponsor of the other one has gone out of business

Please feel free to write whatever thoughts you may have. ESPECIALLY, please feel free to reply to those messages where you might be able to offer some help or just because you feel a connection. You can do it on the board or you might want to email that person directly. It is up to you and I truly appreciate it.
Big hugs, Julane

Forum: ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I lost my daugther 4 months ago

It's somewhat comforting to read other peoples' stories and to know that someone else feels my pain. I lost my 6 year old son Jamar (Noodles) suddenly on February 22, 2007 to fulminant myocarditis due to a virus that attacked his heart. He was healthy and playing like a normal little boy one day and sick and gone a week later. I am still suffering and my grief is affecting my entire life. I can't focus at work and I seem to be confrontational with people all the time. I pick arguments with people and it seems like everything irritates me. Last night was Christmas Eve and it was my first without Noodles. I cried non-stop and today was no better. Now with barely making it through the holidays I now face the anniversary of his death this upcoming February. I find myself wondering all the time if I will ever be normal again.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I so feel your psin. I lost my daughter on June 25, 2007. The police claim it was a single car accident, but they still are investigating to this day. It hurts so much she died, and I was not there. We were a team. It was her and I from the time she was 5 and now I have nothing. I watched her turn 18, I watched her graduate, and I cried when she moved out. Fifteen days later she was gone, and twenty days from the day she graduated, I delivered her eulogy and buried her. I am at a fork in the road and have no clue what to do or where to go. Hang in there. Day by day I guess we both can get through this

Email   noodles0729  
Re: I lost my daugther 4 months ago - by Laura - Feb 10, 2008 9:55am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com