Return to Website

ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD

This is a new board as the sponsor of the other one has gone out of business

Please feel free to write whatever thoughts you may have. ESPECIALLY, please feel free to reply to those messages where you might be able to offer some help or just because you feel a connection. You can do it on the board or you might want to email that person directly. It is up to you and I truly appreciate it.
Big hugs, Julane

Forum: ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
need help

Hi

My name is Chris and my son Frank Jannicelli became angel 1/18/99 he was a commerical fisherman and was lost at sea when the ff/Adriatic went down, his body was recovered 3 weeks later , he was trapped with another fisherman. But to get to the help I need, his younger brother is getting married next August. , and the pain is back again, it never really left but it is like in the begining, . But that is not want we need help with. He wants his brother part of the wedding . we need ideas on how to do this, we have none, Jason has a few songs that remind him of his brother, and also maybe instead of favors a donation will be made to the Fisherman Memorial Fund but how to present this we have no ideas. Jason wants his brother involed in the wedding but have no ideas how to do this so that it does not turn into a memorial to Frank , we want a happy day with Frankie's memory part of it. Please does anyone have any suggestions.

NEED YOU HELP!

God Bless you all

Chris and Jason

Email  
Re: need help - by tammy sisemore - Aug 28, 2007 4:59pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com