Return to Website

ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD

This is a new board as the sponsor of the other one has gone out of business

Please feel free to write whatever thoughts you may have. ESPECIALLY, please feel free to reply to those messages where you might be able to offer some help or just because you feel a connection. You can do it on the board or you might want to email that person directly. It is up to you and I truly appreciate it.
Big hugs, Julane

Forum: ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Tired of the Angel of Death and all the visits!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year alone, keeps getting worse. In January (yes I know this is a human Angel hugs page) we started the year by having to euthanize our beloved dog Bruin, 14 years old. Then we were invited to our great nephews wedding in January, that had to be held then because his Mom wouldn't be alive for the planned wedding in June. It was a bitter sweet wedding. Debbie was soooo happy to be at her son's wedding and part of it but you could see how sick she was. Debbie was on her 2nd round of cancer and after a long weekend in early February she died. Her husband Darrell, who survives her, is a current cancer survivor.
Feb 19th my x husband up for a visit from FL dropped dead at his step daughters house. As usual when he was here it was all about the wife's family, not our (adult) daughter. He was here almost 2 weeks, finally called her on a Monday, made plans to see her Thurs and died shrtly after.
April 09 my grandson Mike, almost 19 died as the result of injuries from a car crash.He was the passenger and most of the damage happened on his side and the stupid driver walked away ! Now my daughter is grieving for her Dad (who was never a Dad) and her older son. How could this happen to my daughter? All she wanted out of life was to be a wife and a Mom to her 3 kids, first her Dad dies & leaves all these unsettled issues and then the horror of her sons death. Its all sooooooooooo unfair.
Lastly (I hope) my brother-in-law (Debbie's father) died May 2nd. I'm afraid to answer the phone, what's next?
Yes I know the good Lord has a plan, but I sure don't like it! I'm trying so hard to work through all this but it isn't easy. So I pray and trust in the Lord. All I can do is wait for peace & guidance.............

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com