Return to Website

What Do YOU Think?

A gathering and discussion area for the Hollywood Investigator's (and Weekly Universe's) hugely vast family of readers to gather and discuss the shocking articles in America's favorite family newspapers!!!

Forum: What Do YOU Think?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
My Angel - DAngel777s Blog - Blogster

Hey there yo~SO yeah I have nothing to write about and I want to write. So I'll leave some love around~~ It;s a really cute poem I found on the internet. Hope you like it. (I dedicate this to my awesome bf)My AngelMy sweet beautiful angel.Sent to me from above.I am so grateful to have found you,and I give you all my love.You must have come from heaven,because you have pretty little angel eyes.When you gaze at me with them,my heart begins to fly.Your sweet angelic voice,continuously rings in my ears.With you by my side,there is nothing I fear.Whenever we are together,You shine with a heavenly glow.Your beautiful angel face,raises me up from feeling low.Yes, heaven is missing an angel,because you are here with me.You're my sweet, beautiful angel,and I'll love you for eternity!http://www.lovepoemsandquotes.com/LovePoem77.html <-- there's where it's from.~Dangeltiankongzhichengjitapu

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com