Return to Website

What Do YOU Think?

A gathering and discussion area for the Hollywood Investigator's (and Weekly Universe's) hugely vast family of readers to gather and discuss the shocking articles in America's favorite family newspapers!!!

What Do YOU Think?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scariest experience of my life!

I have been seeing ghosts for a long time! However what i am about to tell you is the most terrifying and disturbing thing that i have ever been through.
My fiance's parents live in edmonton alberta. We go there every 12 days to visit my fiance;s daughter. The parents house is a basic home, on a 2 acre lot. The basement. Well...i always felt uneasy done there, and so have many others. Animals will not even go down there. Long story short. The one night i went down into the basement bedroom, and as i was walking across an old drum set, i saw this young girl. She has the blackest eyes i have ever seen, and wore a very ratty white sun dress. As soon as i saw her ( my fiance was with me-he didnt see anything) she came running straight at me. Of course i FREAKED OUT SCREAMING! Later on the next day i told my fiance's dad about what i saw, and apparently my fiances sister had saw the exact same thing. I let it go. Just recently i went into the basement again, and saw the same thing. Later on the night i had a horrible dream of that little girl and of this man playing the drums and she was standing beside him, and he was abusing her to a horrible state then finally murdered her in a very disgusting horrific way. Once i had woke, i called my fiance's sister and she could tell i was in a panic and told her that i had, had this awful dream aout the girl, ad before i could even tell her what the dream was, she had the exact same one! What do i do?- and how do i help this young girl, who is obviously trapped in misery????

Re: Scariest experience of my life!

Ask her what she wants/needs. Maybe check some old news about murder, mystery disappearing or a missing girl. I guess you are blessed to help this girl.