Return to Website

What Do YOU Think?

A gathering and discussion area for the Hollywood Investigator's (and Weekly Universe's) hugely vast family of readers to gather and discuss the shocking articles in America's favorite family newspapers!!!

Forum: What Do YOU Think?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: orbs, they do exsist, not only in pictures

My mother,grandmother,brother, grandfather, father, the list goes on and on of departed loved ones that have died over the past 25 years, so I have been seeing orbs in my pictures for years. Way before the digital camera came along. I have always known that they were not just camera lights. One reason is the "orbs" appear around signifigant occasions or events.

My son's friend was over with her 2 year old son. My son took a picture of the child 5 minutes later my dog bit him in the face. I was horrified that my dog did this. When the picture of the boy that was taken, prior to the attack, was shown there was a big orb right on his face where the dog bit him. I believed there was protection for that child and that the dog bite might have been worse.

My sister was getting married to a man that his wife had died just two years pror. When her wedding pictures were developed there were orbs only around him, no one else. I teased might sister that it was his departed wife inviting herself to the wedding.

Another time I was painting a room that was going to house my mother's bedroom funiture after my stepfather had passed. I was stressed out and only had one night to get the room painted before the carpet people would be there. A young boy (whose mother had passed) was helping me. We worked all night and into the morning to get it finished. I took before and after pictures of the room. There were so many orbs in the pictures. I did not know excatly why they were there, but I had prayed that the Lord would help me get that room painted and we did.

Sometimes, often when something is going on in my life I glance up and see many lights with my human eyes. They are never idle but moving almost like dancing. I pretty much just keep the sightings to myself or if I feel it is right I will share with the person I see them around. Especially if I feel they might need the faith to believe in something that is good and a GOD that is GOOD.

I did not realize so many other people share the same experinces.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com