Return to Website

Guernsey Scenes Message Board

Guernsey Scenes Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vaudin Family

My grandfather was William Vaudin and was editor of the Guernsey Press during the war. My fathers name was wilson Vaudin and I am trying to find my family tree. Please could you put me in touch with anyone in Guernsey who may be able to help me.
Sue Atkins

Re: Vaudin Family

Hi Sue
You remember me - Jack Vaudin from Brisbane. If this is the right Sue, your dad Wilson was the son of my Uncle Bill.
We have a cousin in New Zealand who is the best authority I know on the Vaudin family tree.
Drop me an e-mail.

Jack Vaudin.

Dear Sue,
We could be related. My grandfather's name was Maurice Vaudin. He came to the US and moved to Tenneessee. He had two sons.
Richard Vaudin (Uncle) died, 1998
John Robert Vaudin (my father)died 1973
Dad had three children
John Robert Vaudin Jr (died, 1990
Gary Richard Vaudin, died, 1980
and me...Leslie Carol Vaudin
Unfortunately, all my family is deceased. including my grandmother and mother. The only information I have, is that Maurice Vaudin lived in Guernsey. If you find the Vaudin family tree. please let me know.
Thank you,
Leslie Vaudin Ettwein
Asheville, NC USA

Hi, I am Tim Smith and live in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.

William Vaudin married my Grandmother Mabel Thoumine. I do remember him from when I was a youngster but I left Guernsey to join the Merchant Navy and lost touch. Can you or someone please tell me the date of his death. I am trying to trace when he died and where he is buried.

Regards Tim Smith.