Return to Website

Guernsey Scenes Message Board

Guernsey Scenes Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nigel "Dave" Davis

Hi Bev: Thank you for taking the time to put together such a lovely site. I was born in Guernsey in 1961, but left when I was very young. I went to visit with my older sister Janine in '98 and met my step mother (who is guernsey born and bred and an absolutley lovely woman). I don't want to take up too much of your time, but wondered if you could post a memo for me. My Brother Nigel "dave" Davis was brought up in Guernsey until he left at age
16 (I believe) to join the army, (although I think he has been back to Island). Nigel passed away suddenly in July of 2003, he was living in Antigua at the time. The family had lost contact with Nigel for many years, so there isn't much that I know about him. But if anyone would like to contact me re: Nigel they can reach me at the following email address, (I ask also Bev that if you reply to this email that you send it to the following)astrostar61@hotmail.com. You have found something to do that brings you happiness and are sharing it with others..that's a good thing...
Peace.. Greta Mckenzie Canada.