Return to Website

Lauren Henderson Message Board

discuss.

Tart City Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kiss/Scarlet Wakefield Series

Hi, I was wondering if your going to have a 4th or 5th book to this series? or in general, how many do you think you will have for it?

I love the Scarlet Wakefield Series, its funny, cute, and it defiantly keeps you guessing at certain things.. But ya I basically was just curious as to how many books will be in the series, and to say your a great writer..
Happy Holidays,
Tiffany

Re: kiss/Scarlet Wakefield Series

Hi Tiffany! So glad you like the Scarlett Wakefield series! I'm just slogging my way through the fourth (!) page edit of the fourth and final book in the series, KISS OF DEATH. It comes out next April and ties up, I promise, all the loose ends and mysteries and relationship questions still hanging over Scarlett, her friends and her enemies!

And next I'm going to start another series, set in Italy this time, with English & American girls there for a long hot summer full of murder, intrigue and sexy, mysterious, Italian boys!

Re: kiss/Scarlet Wakefield Series

hey lauren!,
i just wanted to say that i absolutly love the scarlett wakefield series.. i am so glad the fourth book is almost out. i have been waiting for months! and about those other books. what do u think the tital would be? or r u not that far ha. well happy writngs :)

~Paytan