Return to Website

Lauren Henderson Message Board

discuss.

Tart City Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New book.

Hey, I was just wondering when you were coming out with the 4th book in your Scarlett Wakefield series? I absolutely loved the first three and can't wait for the fourth one.

Re: New book.

Same! I just finished kiss in the dark today and I'm really looking forward to the next book to come out.
Any idea when that may be?

I am also wondering about the 4th book. I just started reading the series this week and now I am finished. I really want to know what is up with death of her parents and if she will end up with Jase or someone else.

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for getting in touch, and sorry I haven't responded sooner! I've been very busy writing the last chapters of the fourth and final book right now - it's going to be called Kiss Me Goodbye and will be out next April. Sorry it'll be a wait... publishing is really slow! The publishers want four-books series for the YA market, so after I've tied up all the loose ends of Scarlett's story I'll be starting a new series. And yes, I promise that the mystery about her parents' death, plus the question of who Scarlett ends up with, will be resolved!

feel free to ask me any other questions you have and I'll post answers here.

L
xxx