Return to Website

Lauren Henderson Message Board

discuss.

Tart City Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Girl Friday

Due to the marvellous financial climate we are in, I decided to take the bull by the horns and do something about my situation. I need a job and it is not happening, so I am offering my services here!

Let me do the mundane things of life and give you precious time back! With the true concept of the personal assistant, I work with each individual to develop a plan of action. From cleaning, errands, shopping, gardening and babysitting. To personal assistant, taking calls, administration, organising the home and work place.

If you are interested, then send me a message.

Best Wishes

Gillian

Re: Girl Friday

much as I admire your enterprise Gillian, might be a good idea to tell the other messagers here where you're based? We pride ourselves on our trans-atlanticness (not to mention the occasional antipodean), and I'm guessing that journeys between NYC, London and that mythical place of Girls Friday, The North, isn't quite what you meant?

cake recipes always welcome though.
am currently very fond of the Sophie Grigson, Sunshine Foods, cake from Sienna, best made with plums. mmmmmmm.

Re: Girl Friday

Thanks Stella. I am based in London and happy to travel to any area within London, currently covering, East London, South London, Wembley.

Re: Re: Girl Friday

Oh my God that would be so lovely. Right now all the money we have and probably some we don't is going to do up our downstairs after a flood, but I will definitely bear this offer in mind for when I've got some spare cash. Would be LOVELY!