Little Texas Ranch Memories

There are hundreds of Little Texas Ranch stories, and they all have a place in our hearts. That's why we'd like YOUR favorite LTR story or photo to be included in our collection of LITTLE TEXAS MEMORIES, so log on & enter your favorites here!

Little Texas Ranch Memories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Welcome!

Rita: I was just surfing the net searching for things in my past and I cannot believe that I came across this site! I was a wrangler at Lttle Texas during the summer of 73 and had a great time. Do you remember the old horse Ace? He had a perfect handlebar moustache. The pictures sure bring back some memories. Thanx for the chance to relive them.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to the new Little Texas Ranch message board! Tell us all about your favorite Little Texas Ranch memories - but keep it suitable for family viewing!

Thanks for visiting - hope to see you again soon - stop in when you're in the neighborhood!

Re: Re: Welcome!

Dear Bob,

So good to hear from you - Jimmy was amazed to see your posting! We finally sold Ace to a guy in Kenoza Lake and HE had him for years. That horse must have been ancient when he finally died.

All the old-timers are gone now - Capriole, who was the first colt we got from our Arab stud, Raudi, in 1977, is the oldest horse on the place now (Smokey, who we got as a 3-year-old in 1962, broke his leg last fall and had to be put down )

Email us a photo so we can see how handsome you are now! I'll put it on the Little Texas Photos webpage http://www.geocities.com/jimgreier

Replying to:

Rita: I was just surfing the net searching for things in my past and I cannot believe that I came across this site! I was a wrangler at Lttle Texas during the summer of 73 and had a great time. Do you remember the old horse Ace? He had a perfect handlebar moustache. The pictures sure bring back some memories. Thanx for the chance to relive them.

Replying to:

Welcome to the new Little Texas Ranch message board! Tell us all about your favorite Little Texas Ranch memories - but keep it suitable for family viewing!

Thanks for visiting - hope to see you again soon - stop in when you're in the neighborhood!