Little Texas Ranch Memories

There are hundreds of Little Texas Ranch stories, and they all have a place in our hearts. That's why we'd like YOUR favorite LTR story or photo to be included in our collection of LITTLE TEXAS MEMORIES, so log on & enter your favorites here!

Little Texas Ranch Memories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
long time ago vacation

We visited your ranch about 1968-70 or before, there was 10 of us. The Ferraro family. We drove up from NJ with a rented U-haul trailer on the back of a Ford wagon. That contraption was dragging bottom all the way. I was about 5 or 6 years old, I'm 40 now.

Some vacations you never forget. And wanting to go again with a few of my college friends somewhere to be an urban cowboy, I typed in Little Texas Ranch and you came up.

I remember the swimming pool, game room with pin ball machines and the hay rides, and of course riding in single file on the trails.

My Mom and Dad worked hard to raise us all and I remember my Mom booking that vacation and some things as a little boy you'll never forget. Your legacy has been left behind in me and I'm sure in many others. Imagine someone writing about a vaction that was over 35 years ago. Life is built on wonderful memories.

Well all ten of us are still alive and I'll tell my mom I contacted you. God bless you and thank you for the memories that you gave to our family and me as a boy of 5 years old.

Raymond Ferraro