Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: property to rent long term

Hello to everyone on this forumn i am moving to Salou on August 15th i have work lined up in barcelona with an events company i have worked for here however i would love to find an english landlord who has some property to rent for a few months whilst i find my feet.

I really love the place and on my last visit i met a lady and we clicked and i have decided to move to Salou. I have looked at a few places but i would prefer to speak directly with an expat and would feel alot more confident.

If ANYONE has any info for me please either get me on here / facebook "Paul CT" or email me at pct81@icloud.com

I would really appreciate any help as somewhere to live is the final piece of the puzzle for me and i want to sort everything before i go

Thanks again

Paul

Re: property to rent long term

Hi guys

I live in Salou towards the Cambrills in a loveley apartment on the beach. Just a word of warning, there is so much unemployment there now and my apartment was broken in to. Then attempted break in again, then my van. This is a busy area and there are people around all the time but it didn´t stop them.

I am now looking for a 4 bedroom apartment in the centre for a long term rent, if anyone can point me in the right direction let me know.

Kind regards,

Adam