Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salou Uncovered Forum

Hi,

After more than 10 years, this forum will be shutting down from the begining of October.

You can still follow us through our page in Facebook.

I woul like to say thanks to all the people that have collaborated during all this years but we have to change to the new trends available on the Internet.

Thanks again.

Santy

Wemaster Salou Uncovered

Re: Salou Uncovered Forum

Sad news...and Dave Davies says it all....Salou was the happy smiling clown for years...and now Big Business has swamped what used to be a happy town of individual private businesses supplying happy holidays for millions, and providing work for many. Now the clown's tears are flowing un-noticed, because Corporate World sees thriving small businesses, and jumps in and kills them all off, replacing them with plastic and chrome glitz, which won't last for ever.
So sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeNqDIrhg8

Re: Salou Uncovered Forum

NICK ,just seen the forum is finished,gutted because although ive not been over for a few years it was good to keep in touch.hopefully you will see this and if u like my email is Brianlorimer53@hotmail.co.uk
Danielle and hef b/f have booked to come over in june and ive told them to pop into Route 66 and say hi to the guys in there.hope you are well,Brian
p.s. another wee bit of my salou memories/journey dying