Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bus to Sitges

Can anyone tell me if I can get a bus from Salou to Sitges, if so is it a regular service?

Re: Bus to Sitges

You would probbly have to go to Tarragona and then on to Sitges. The train is far more convenient, and not expensive.

Thanks Nick. Do you know if I can get a train direct from Salou to Sitges or would I need to change at Tarragona or somewhere else?

There are plenty of options, I believe. You can catch a train that goes to Tarragona and change for a faster train to Sitges there, or catch a train that goes via Tarrgona to Sitges as well. Most trains from Salou will pass through Tarragona, I think, and so you will find a train quite esily which stops in Sitges. It isn't that far up the coast from Tarragona to Sitges, so taking the cheaper, but slightly slower train is the best option IMHO . I never use the trains, so I can't be more precise than that,..sorry!

Thank you Nick that is very helpful.

You are very welcome!

Nick, the train from Salou hasn't stopped at Sitges for some years . You would have to get off at San VicenÇ de Calders or Vilanova de la Geltru and catch another train from there. Not sure about the bus service but don't think there is a direct one. Let me know if I can be of further help