Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanting to meet people

Hi
I have moved to villafortuny with my husband and 18 month old daughter, I'm just wondering if anyone can give me any information on british groups or meet ups in salou/cambrills and surrounding areas so we can get to no people and hopefully make some friends.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Regards
Sarah

Re: Wanting to meet people

A lot of the ex pats are in their Summer jobs at the mo. In Vilafortuny they tend to go to Xenxo's but the meetings are very irregular due to work commitments and this will not change much until the autumn. Xenxo is open daily from 7am until at least 2am in the morning.
Check out Facebook and join the Salou Classifieds. There are two groups.

Thankyou for this, I've been trying to join the classifieds but for some reason my request hasn't been accepted. I'll keep trying though.

Quite a few tend to meet up at california on salou´s calle mayor. Danny boys tends to be a good place too.

I resided in Salou for some 12 years before heading to Thailand..must admit darn missing Salou!

Go to Popeyes on the sea front,opposite Michaelangelo supermarket. A fair smattering of British locals go there for lunch and Ian,the owner and Doreen are very welcoming.
The Rugby Tavern on the main road with Lee,the owner also Pure Genius with Tony and Haley are great welcoming places.