Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Town along from Cambrils

A few times I have walked or cycled from Salou to Cambrils. In the distance beyond Cambrils you can see another town on the coast does anyone know what this town is called and is it worth a visit.

Thanks.

Re: Town along from Cambrils

Hi Suzie. You're probably looking at Miami Playa. It's a very small town with a few shops, bars & cafes, banks and a supermarket. I love the place and have had a few holidays there with my parents as I lived nearby. There are a lot of Germans and other nationalities, including British, who live there full time and the place is packed with holidaymakers in the high season. Well worth a visit - especially playa Cristal which is the beautiful beach. You should also venture further south to L'Ametlla de Mar and L'Hospitalet de L'Infant, both lovely towns.

Thanks for your reply Kay. Do you know if the bus from Salou run to these towns or the train?

I think there will be a bus that goes from Cambrils. The train goes through Miami Playa but there is no station there. Sorry I can't be of any more help on this subject - can anyone else help ?