Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: property to rent long term

I believe that with regards to his disability that they have not moved as the British Government stop Benefits once you have been out of the country for several months. However you still need to inform them unless it's a holiday other wise it would be seen as fraud.

Where would you recommend to go and live/work in the costa del sol.
cheers.

hi Dennis and every one else here.

here is my email address. could any body get in touch with me in regards to where is good to get apt to rent and work. myself and mypartner would love to move to salou permanently.

brianberry@live.ie

i can cook very well, i can also do pr, i can do bar work, i can do some kitchen cleaning. but would prefer to come on board and help run the business, i dont know any spainish and would be difficult for em to learn due to a slight hearing loss. but im good with people. i also have a business management certificate. can be a manager/supervisor.

hope ye have something for me

regards
brian

Hello to everyone on this forumn i am moving to Salou on August 15th i have work lined up in barcelona with an events company i have worked for here however i would love to find an english landlord who has some property to rent for a few months whilst i find my feet.

I really love the place and on my last visit i met a lady and we clicked and i have decided to move to Salou. I have looked at a few places but i would prefer to speak directly with an expat and would feel alot more confident.

If ANYONE has any info for me please either get me on here / facebook "Paul CT" or email me at pct81@icloud.com

I would really appreciate any help as somewhere to live is the final piece of the puzzle for me and i want to sort everything before i go

Thanks again

Paul

Hi guys

I live in Salou towards the Cambrills in a loveley apartment on the beach. Just a word of warning, there is so much unemployment there now and my apartment was broken in to. Then attempted break in again, then my van. This is a busy area and there are people around all the time but it didn´t stop them.

I am now looking for a 4 bedroom apartment in the centre for a long term rent, if anyone can point me in the right direction let me know.

Kind regards,

Adam