Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hooray! We've got telly!!!!

Don't know what all the fuss is about regarding size of satellite dish, etc. We just rang Brit Sat (Tony) and yesterday we got a complete package including 80 something channels, all the Sky Sports, BT sports, Setanta and Euro Sport plus hundreds of latest films and all the BBC and ITV channels. All with a brilliant reception and super clear picture.

Re: Hooray! We've got telly!!!!

pathetic

Can you tell me what package that was and how much it costs please? Then i can call Tony and get it myself.

Thanks in advance.

JK.

There are different packages at difference prices- best to ring and ask.

We're very happy with ours especially my husband with all the sports channels.

Good luck.

Neighbour
There are different packages at difference prices- best to ring and ask.

We're very happy with ours especially my husband with all the sports channels.

Good luck.

Advert? Why not give details as asked? Advert

It's not an advert. As I mentioned, we just found Brit Sat on line and rang them.

What equipment exactly were you required to buy? WHat does it do? You don't need anything other than a normal Sky decoder and dish to still get Sky paid-for channels, nothing changed there
If you payed for it, you lost out. It is available free online via at least 2 sites. Excellent HD quality,all you need is wifi and any tablet, phone or smart TV, or a smart TV dongle.Even iplayer is available free too.
If you have an HDMI tv, you can get a decoder which plugs into the hdmi socket.Again, for a few euros.