Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Email addresses of bars, restaurants, hotels and nightclubs in Salou

Hi im planning on spending the summer working in Salou so i am emailing some local bars, restaurants, nightclubs and hotels in the area.
Some of the web addresses given on the site wont let me access the sites so if anyone could give me a list of the emails for the businesses of this site that would be great Thanks

Re: Email addresses of bars, restaurants, hotels and nightclubs in Salou

You will not get very far just emailing the pubs, hotels, etc in Salou. People are queueing up for jobs in Salou and the only real way of getting a job is to be there in person.
Most of Salou will be open earlier than usual this year due to the Easter dates and Saloufest. You would need to be there mid to late March or at latest early April with your CV. Spanish and Russian language in particular will put you higher up the desirable list. Good luck

Hey Kieran, im looking to do the same. Id say going over in person is best thing to do, i plan to go early april for 2 weeks and have a look about for jobs and also take in abit of the ehh scenery and nightlife. Prices for flights from ireland are around 120-150 return which is a bargain. Have you contacted any of the pubs, because ive contacts with murphys pub and they probably wont have work.

Conor Carron
Hey Kieran, im looking to do the same. Id say going over in person is best thing to do, i plan to go early april for 2 weeks and have a look about for jobs and also take in abit of the ehh scenery and nightlife. Prices for flights from ireland are around 120-150 return which is a bargain. Have you contacted any of the pubs, because ive contacts with murphys pub and they probably wont have work.

Listen to AV Kid, and stay where you are. There are plenty of people who LIVE here who merit jobs, and probably speak the language, and yet won't find work.