Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Dinner

Hi all

Anyone know a bar/pub open and serving christmas dinner this year?

Regards

Alan B

Re: Christmas Dinner

Little Hampton is one, the Dubliner another. You will need to check out dates and times via Facebook.

Thank you very much AV Kid.

Hi All

The Dubliner will be closed, but Little Hampton is supposedly open but i have been unable to get in contact with them via their website/email nor the phone number which seems to be temporarily out of service, anybody know another contact method? or could someone pass my contact details to them?

Thanks in advance

Alan

By Christmas dinner do you mean on 25th December? If so you had better start looking at Spanish restaurants. I am pretty sure the British pubs will not be serving dinner on 25th... maybe a few drinks. Main Xmas weekend for the Hampton is 14th/15th December and it will then close.
Good restaurants to check out for Xmas day opening are La Goleta, Las Brisas, Casa Soler and Castillo de Javier.

You could try the Titanic Bar....its English owned...they may do xmas dinners

Hi

Yes AV Kid i was wanting somewhere for actual christmas dinner, but as i arrive on the 23rd i think i may be out of luck booking somewhere, though i will check out the restaurants you suggested, also thanks Ian i will check out the Titanic too.

Regards

Alan

Titanic will not be open. I was in there two weeks ago... they will be closed. It will have to be Spanish I think but I am sure they will be having a good time