Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
chupa chups 2 for 1

hi does anyone know if you can still get the special packs of chupa chups in the shops where you get 2 for 1 on port Aventura theme park or know of any other offers many thanks chris

Re: chupa chups 2 for 1

Hi Chris. The offer is still valid. Just take 2 packets of Chupa Chups Gomis with the promotional ticket attached, to the ticket office at Port Aventua , show them your full price adult ticket which you have purchased at the gate and you'll be given a voucher which you can use there and then. Offer valid till 6th Jan.2014
I'm not sure when the Estrella Damm offer ends. I tried to get info on their web page but to no avail. If I see any packets of Gomis around , I'll let you know.

thanks lolly we fly out 12th oct & are taking our grandson its 4 years since we went to the theme park but will be our 6th visit to salou in 4 years
chris

Hi Chris. Tried a few supermarkets but no luck. A very helpful shop assistant in Shlecker phoned a friend who had bought Gomis and she told us she had got them in Spar. I'll have a look in the one nearest my house before Friday evening to see if I can get a couple of packets.I'll post here to let you know.

Managed to get 2 packets of Gomis!tell me where I can drop them off for you Chris-hotel/ bar etc. If anyone else is interested I got them at the Spar by the library in Calle Ponent.You need 2 packets for the ticket.(they're 1.33€ each)

Oh well, looks like Chris didn't have time to check the fórum before going on hols or managed to get some tickets. Will just have to eat all the gomis!

Hope he will acknowledge your kindness at some point.......some people, eh?!! Enjoy the gomis, and keep the packets; someone may be able to take advantage before the offer runs out.

Thanks CJ but I don't mind at all. Chris didn't ask me to get them and sometimes we just don't have time to check for replies as life gets in the way. Not too tempted by the Gomis but if it had been chocolate.......!

Just back yesterday, i think their valid for another while yet so here's where i found some

Salou Supermarket beside grapevine pub at Plaza Europa €2 per bag
Magi Supermarket on side street at Calypso hotel
Supermerkat at side street of Mc'd's and Zeus

Hope this helps