Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1st time to salou

have booked a late holiday 25th october to 1st november,just wondering if anywhere will still be open, bars shops etc,not expecting blazing sunshine but was wondering what the weather was like in general at that time, cheers.

Re: 1st time to salou

Most of the shops will be open and the odd end of season bargain to be had. A lot of the bars will have closed or in the process of doing so. There will still be a lot open though for refreshments and entertainment.
Weather hard to predict in October. Generally good, high 70's or 80's. Can get cold at night so take a cardy/jacket. Chance of a shower here and there.

thanks for the reply ,really looking forward to it now ,we were having visions of spending a week in a ghost town,just one more thing ,,are there any agencies in town that run tours to barcelona,,thanks.

I recommend TOUCHDOWN TOURS .. Really nice people John & Debbie are sound we use them for transfers every year and they do tours to Barcelona too

thanks for all the info

I can vouch for Touchdown though i used them when Rob from Downhill bikes ran them and the trip to Barcelona was brilliant, you were taken to where you wanted to go, not like the pre-set tours and if enough go it will work out cheaper than the tour operators usually.