Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Adult only

Are there any adult only pubs within Salou, staying at H10 Salou Princess

Re: Adult only

AFAIK, no. Ankle-biters are allowed in almost every type of establishment..unfortunately IMHO. And, as Salou is a 'family-orientated' holiday destination, it is most unlikely that a Bar or Restaurant would take the chance of eliminating 80% of their potential customers by 'banning' children.
Again, IMHO, it is totally wrong to expect people without children to have to put up with other peoples' children on a night out.
I wonder...has anybody ever thought of making their premises 'Adult Only'..just the very title seems to imply something more than just adults enjoying a drink/meal without demented children running around disrupting the ambience (NOT that all children behave badly...but it only takes ONE!!)
Worth considering, methinks...if one can get around the current Laws regarding children/Bars. Personally, I think it is totally wrong for young children to be in Bars
Cracks me up to see proposed Laws banning smoking in cars, homes etc that have children living there...and yet they are exposed to an equally detrimental environment with the Governments' blessing.No WONDER alcohol abuse is rising amongst the younger generations
What a weird World we live in!

Re: Adult only

Personally I think you should go and holiday on a citybreak type holiday . The likes of Salou are family friendly which is why "families" go there !! children are not allowed in pubs bars in city environments and I fully agree with this but Salou is a holiday destination and without families it wouldnt survive !!!