Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with poingnant scattering

Can anyone suggest a little rocky cove area where my kids and i can scatter some rose petals in memory of their daddy passing away one year ago when we arrive in August. Dont really want to do it in full view of a beach with people, so i was thinking of somewhere within walking distance close by the beaches maybe as the sun is setting, and more private for the three of us.

Re: Help with poingnant scattering

My condolences for your and your childrens' loss.
I would make a suggestion that there is a very small, and relatively secluded bay at Cap Salou. It is very picturesque, and rarely visited by anybody. It is just on the Tarragona side of Cap Salou itself, and I used to live very near to it, and often went down there to swim and often to just sit and think .It is a very peaceful, and I would have thought appropriate, place for you to carry out your wishes. I'll try to see if I can get it on Google Earth.

Thanks for the idea, it sounds just the spot. Is it reachable walking, or bus?

If you are staying in Salou, then you could have a fun trip on the road train to Cap Salou. I bet the children would enjoy that.You too!
When you get off the road train at Cap Salou, down by the Cap Salou Hotel,it is a 5 minute walk away. If you like, I can send you a link to the Google Earth programme, which will have a bookmark showing you where the cove is.
You are also welcome to accept an offer to pick you all up in Salou, and take you there,allow you to perform your ceremony in private, and then drop you back to Salou.