Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
restaurants

Any suggestions for good inexpensive restaurants in salou for a family ?

Re: restaurants

We love the Lunattic, near the musical fountain, a great place to eat and have a drink but it can be a bit expensive, another great place that's good value is the Restaurante Chino, Hong Kong Buffet Libre, an all you can eat Chinese restaurant, ideal for kids as they do chicken nuggets, chips, seafood, salad and even Paella. When we were there last year I think it was €9.50 for adults and a euro or two cheaper for kids. It is situated at the junction of Carrer de Barbastre and Carrer de Terol (Google maps)
There is also McDonalds and Burger King if your kids are fussy eaters.

There are lots of places to eat, we have been six times and haven't been in all the restaurants, there are some that are not so nice but you'll be able to see for yourself.

I hope this is some help to you.

Best thing is to check it out on tripadvisor.co.uk and you will see the best local restaurants with genuine comments from customers.The top 3 on there which are The Guiness Tavern, Olivers and The Little Hampton are all excellent.

I have been to Salou 7 times and again I still have not tried all the restaurants and cafes but that culd be because I have found ones that I always go to a few times each holiday, The Guinness Tavern is hands down the best food I have eaten in Salou but other really good places to eat are The Brown Cow and Fox and Hound which are beside each other outside the H10 Delfin Park and Linda down the road from the California Gardens is also good for an inexpensive bite to eat, enjoy yourself.

lee,The person asked for some good priced restaurants not the easiest way to kill his kids, jesus hong kong nuggets, mcdonalds and burger king.
kipper fox is a pakistani shop now awful food.