Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for work in Salou

Hi everyone

I am looking for some work salou(or anywhere near, like: Cambrils, Tarragona, Reus) I will be living there from the start of september 2013 so Im trying find something for when I get there. I was just wondering if anyone knows where to look for jobs there or maybe someone will know someone that is looking for employees.

Thanks,

Looking forward to read your replies.

Re: Looking for work in Salou

Any background to your quest? September is almost the end of the Season, so you will be hard-pressed to find anything at LEAST until May 2014.Even then, it will depend upon how 2013 turns out.
What do you want to do? What are your qualifications to do it? Not that most Jobs in Salou require qualifications...although an advantage would be the ability to speak at least some Spanish; and Catalan, depending upon how 'professional' your type of work is.
Unfortunately, when workers migrate away from Salou, they don't leave an opening when they go...because there are very few to be had; hence they migrate.I wonder why you chose Salou, apparently? It would appear that you aren't very familiar with the trends here...so maybe it was just optimism, or random?
Either way...if you turn up without the means to pay for accomodation and survival until next season, you will be struggling to get by.
Finally...I doubt posting a few words on a local Fórum will turn up any offers for you. Even the most basic Jobs which are available require some details about yourself.

Re: Looking for work in Salou

hi i have just got back form salou on holiday and now going back at the end of this month 30th of june to look for work where do i look????