Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prices

Hi
We're off to Salou in a couple of weeks, stopping at the Belvedere hotel. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of prices of things. Average price for a beer? Vodka and coke, that sort of thing. We're half board, so our main meals will be eaten in the hotel, but will probably be having snacks during the day, so the rough cost of a burger etc would be handy too.

Re: Prices

Hey Rachel i am just back from a week in Salou, a beer costs between 2 and 3 euros in the evenings you might find it cheaper during the day.Burger can cost around 4 euros some places include a beer in the price.Dont know about vodka or spirits didnt drink it but Salou is a great place visit Danny Boys great hospitality :)

Hello Rachel,

Prices you can get a beer for about 2€. A spirit mixer varies a lot depending if it’s a local brand or a named brand, a named brand is about 5 - 7€. a lunch snack would cost you about 5-7€ near your hotel I would recommend Rose & crown for a drink. Jack Daniels for a meal or snack and Miguel Angelo supermarket for you shopping. all of these are out of your Hotel turn left, left again down the road. stay left round the traffic island past the tourist information centre. cross at the traffic lights. All my family stay at the Belvedere it’s a great hotel. Enjoy your Holiday

Thank you both for your help. It's given me a rough idea on how much spends i'll need. Having not holiday'd in europe for about 10 years i had no idea on costs etc.