Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
things to do....

Hi there im looking for some help my partner and i are traveling to Salou Costa Dorada in August and we were wondering which bars/resteraunts anyone would recomend ? We also are interested in finding out which excursions Salou has to offer ?

Re: things to do....

Look forward to welcoming you Carla,you would love it here even though it will be very hot in August. Firstly where are you staying so we can recommend somewhere nearby? Next,what sort of food are you looking for,British,Spanish,Chinese.Moderately priced or expensive posh? Next,what kind of sightseeing are you interested in,shopping,ancient stuff,football,castles,views? Let us know and we will do our best to help you have a good holiday.

I could certainly recommend the planna bus tours to Barcelona, reasonably priced, a great day out too, we went on the Nou camp stadium tour, which is the home of Barcelona Fc,A great tour where our tour guide spoke 7 different languages, we had a couple of hours free time to visit La Rambla and the Goudi building a couple of blocks away, the shops are great too with the court de ingles having a cafe with a panoramic view,we have also been told that the magic fountain tour is great too this is one which we will go on during our next visit to salou. A word of advice though as in any major city BEWARE OF PICKPOCKETS especially when cruise ships are docked in the harbour, this is when they are most active

Hi there . . you have sooo much opertunity whilst in Salou to enjoy many Excursions such as Barcelona,Trips to Reus/Tarragona,Water Parks and PortAventura but whilst here in Salou make sure to check out The House Of Illustion, Chaplins Caberet Cocktail Showbar both of which provide Excellent Entertainment From Variety Comedy Acts to top notch Magic and Singing Productions . .and if you like your cocktails Chaplins is the place to go!!they're Yummmmeee ;)have a peek at trip advisor!!and if you need any more help just ask!:)

Don't forget to come and enjoy Tripadvisors number 1 tour! Get out of the resort and let us show you the real Spain - great fun for everyone!