Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tramps nightclub

I went to salou in 95 and am going again soon. Does anyone know if tramps nightclub is still open and where it is, would love to find old places I went. I found gabbers on google maps but can't seem to find tramps.

Re: Tramps nightclub

I'm pretty sure Tramps doesn't exist anymore, it used to be located in the basement of the Hotel Santa Monica Playa (or Hotel Helios as it would have been back then). C/Montblanc the street where Crocs, Snoepys and Tramps were located seems to be a lot quieter these days although Snoepys is still going and I think Crocs might still be going, not 100% though and I think it was trading as Cool down @ Crocs last time I saw it. Still plenty of nightlife in Salou but this particular street doesn't seem to be as busy as it used to be. If you went in 1995 then you would have most likely gone to Slammer street, again this is no longer going as the authorities basically closed it all down. There are still some very lively bars down C/Murillo but it is a lot tamer than it used to be. Hope you enjoy your holiday in Salou but things have definitely changed, have they changed for the better, that is a matter of personal opinion, some will say yes and just as many would say no.

Closed about year 2004

I was the last DJ resident at Tramps. They close it down coz the hotel upstairs take the sound protection in the hall and the sound was going in every room, after few trials they lost licence and shut down the club.

I still upload few DJ sets at mixcloud, and soundcloud. Also a fan page in Facebook for people upload pictures or comments.

I hope u had great time here in Salou.

Cheers