Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mobile car mechanic required

Hi does anyone know a reliable car mechanic who could come to my house and fix my car?

Re: Mobile car mechanic required

A bit more info is required here.
What car is it, and what appears to be the trouble, for a start ( or NOT, as the case may be )

A polite 'No thanks' would suffice` .

Nick, not everyone is on here 24hrs a day, some of us have to work.
I was hoping a local mobile mechanic would to reply to my advert.
I havent got time for the local busy body know it all or the sarcastic post.
It a genuine advert so if anyone knows of a mobile mechanic please let me know. Thanks

I work 15 hours a day.7 days a week. I was trying to be helpful. What car is it, and what is the problem? If you can't be bothered to take 30 seconds to give details, how do you expect somebody to know if they can help you? Try giving a link to your email address, and you might get a reply. I know several mechanics, apart from myself, but guess what? They are Spanish, can't read English, and don't have a clue about the existence of Salou Uncovered forum..so how will they be able to help you? None of them, as far as I know, are clairvoyant

Nick has fixed my car, and two other people I have recommended him to, with no problems, over the years.
If you doubt my word, just ask Simon at Mucky Duck, Tony at Marius Bar, Martin the Chippie, Tino ex- Texas Embassy, along with some others I know.
If you hate Nick as much as you appear to Anna, why don't you post an answer to his sensible questions? Somebody else MIGHT bite, but I doubt you will get any offers as it is, if they know you. You'll probably want 2 for 1, and a free slammer to go with it

hello i see from your post you know tony at bar marius could you please ask him to contact me by e.mail or telephone 07932805346 iv been trying to get intouch with him for a long time id be so greatfull my husband worked with tony before he passed away 4 years ago thank you so much pam dawson