Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barcelona Nou Camp and Barcelona Zoo Tour

Hi,

We are travelling to Salou and we want to have a day trip to Barcelonas ground and also take in the Barcelona Zoo.

We have looked at the cost of the travel agents excursion and the cost is nearly £200 for 2 adults 2 children.

Is there a way to get there by ourselves.

I hope that you can help

Re: Barcelona Nou Camp and Barcelona Zoo Tour

you can get great day trips to barcalona neu camp stadium going with planna bus, they have great deals on all trips to zoo, gaudi tour, magical fountains or day shopper trips, i do not think you would be able to get the zoo tour and neu camp tour all in one day you can buy your tickets on the day if you like and these can be purchased at the kiosk opposite mcdonalds on the main salou walkway known as passeo de jaime 1, i have been on the neu camp trip it was value for money and the tour guide spoke 7 languages,BEWARE as in any major city the pickpockets are very active especially around la ramblas and the harbour, scroll back to the main page of this site and near the bottom left there is a link to the planna bus excursions. ENJOY

me and my family booked a trip to nou camp.our lunch in a restaurant was uncluded and we got three hours to ourselves to look round barcalona too, we had a great day.really good value for money at 23 euros each for a family ticket.you can buy them from kiosks situated all over salou.we will definitely go again.

For the best offers, you can contact our shop in Salou.

Call Carmen on: 0034 679714195 or e-mail: shop@salou.co.uk

http://www.salouboxoffice.com

Have a fantastic time in Salou

Best deals are through Plana Bus opposite mcdonalds on the prom. No commissions like the other ticket sellers

Have a look at the tours offered on the Plana bus website. They can be booked at the Plana shops in Salou.

http://www.busplana.com/new2013/en/excursiones.php