Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
may in salou

hi, arriving for a short break on 16th may just for 4 days, was wondering if everything will be opened then or will it be to early in the season. staying at albatros apts,we have been to salou a few times and loved it but normally go middle sept and stay other side of resort near train station.Wondering will at be warm enough for beach as well. thanks all.

Re: may in salou

Most places will be open. The weather is usually good... high 70's, low 80's. Maybe the odd shower. One of my favorite months... not too hot, not too busy and everywhere open.

There has been people on the beach already since late March.... so if the sun shines the beach will beckon!
You are striking distance to 3 beaches from the Albatross so plenty of choice... nice newly refurbished bar below the hotel called the Bistro! Worth a look

thanks so much for the reply, really looking forward to it now, cant wait

we have had some great holidays in salou in the months of may and june, we have found this is the best time to go, the weather has been lovely each time,unfotunatley i don't think i will get to salou this year due to family commitments so i am gutted but will be back to my favorite place as soon as possible, have a great holiday

thanks for that Keith, cant wait to get there.looking forward to a few quiet days on or own in the sun.