Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
young family salou in may

hi guys
me and my partner are heading to salou in may with our 3 kids aged 6,2 and 9 months! we are staing in the best oasis park hotel
we are looking for advice on good pubs and restaurants that are child friendly or has game entertainment to keep the kids entertained! we hav only bn to salou once when i was pregnant so we didnt venture out past the hotel that much so it wil be like going for our first time again so wud prob need the idiots guide:)

Many thansk

Re: young family salou in may

emma you will find lots of bars that are child proof in salou,across the road from you there is a clown show a couple of times a week,a kids disco and much more.also a lot of the sc app have something going on that you can go to.hope you and your family have a great time

Ahh that's great thanks a mill:)
Is our hotel in a good location? Wud a trip to Barcelona be mad with the younger kids?

Yes emma the hotel oasis is on the main drag in salou.you would have to be carefull of the main road with the children though.theres plenty of nice bars and restaraunts where you are staying and capellans beach is only a couple of minutes away.ive been going to salou for many years and have always stayed around that area.theres a bus stop just outside your hotel if you want to venture anywhere.hope this helps

Hi Emma
I am heading to Salou next Wednesday 27th April. We have been before when my kids were the same ages as urs theres plenty to do. I am just hoping that everything is open with it being only the start of the season. I will post back here on my return.
Enjoy your holiday x