Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bars with entertainment for children

Planning a trip to Salou in June/July with children aged 9 and 6 can anyone tell me if there are any bars where my wife and I can sit with a drink whilst the kids play bouncy castle, parks, bingo etc etc? We have had holidays in previously years in Majorca and found these types of bars great as we can have a quiet drink whilst the kids are kept amused.

Re: Bars with entertainment for children

Hi, we haven't been to Salou for a couple of years but there used to be a bar at Cap Salou that had entertainment and also amusements for children such as pool tables, bungee trampolines and various other machines etc.
I'm sure someone on this site will be able to advise if this bar is still the same, they are a very helpful bunch.

Put Champions on your list... Clown Show night. The kids will be entertained for at least 3 hours while you can have a well earned rest with a drink or three!

Try out of the new bar THE UNION JACK..WE have pool,Wii Chamionships,Play your cards right,Kids talent contest,kiddies's cocktail competition(kids copy the barman and try make it the same in the best time and so much more.The bar is perfectly safe for kids and you can relax yourself then too.The bar does food all day long with kids menu,kids cocktails and ice creams and smoothies.Come see us!
Enjoy your holiday!
Colin

Thanks for all the advice, really appreciate it!

Hi Colin could you tell me where abouts the Union Jack pub is situated im coming to Salou at the end of June with my 2 year old daughter and am stopping in the hotel san diego.This will be my 4th time in salou but the first with a child so trying to find out where all teh child friendly pubs are. Thanks

Go to their website:
http://theunionjack.salou.co.uk/
and click on "map"

Thanks Colin, look forward to visiting it on my arrival cant wait.