Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
footie games

Hi all will be over in Salou in April 2nd 11 for one week any advice on footie games we could go to during that time Barcelona, and best option for tickets. cheers

Re: footie games

Sunday 3rd Barca are away to Villareal. Its not far down the coast near Valencia but they only have 25,000 capacity... most of these taken up by season ticket holders. Any available tickets will be snapped up by now.
Espanyol are at home in Barcelona on the 3rd April vs Racing. Good alternative but not exactly the mighty Barca!
Why not go to Gimnastic vs Tenerife ON 3rd April. Spanish 2nd Division but 'Nastic are very local... only 10 minutes away in Tarragona!
You can buy La Liga tickets online at La Caixa bank or go to a branch in Salou to get them from a terminal. All you need is a credit/debit card.
Buy Nastic tickets direct from their website or on the day

Thanks for that info we had noticed the Barca v Villareal and was looking to go to that game see there are tickets still left on the net sites for around £125 per ticket..

Barca are away at Vilareal.... not at the Nou Camp. The tickets will probably be hospitality tickets.... you know the Man Utd prawn sandwich brigade!
Don't know if I would want to pay all that money for that stadium (it is smaller than most Championship stadiums) and if I trust the sellers?
Nastic tickets are only circa 20 euros... and Tarragona is an often overlooked city with some great bars. Much better value for money than Vilareal!
Up to you... but I know what I would do!

Thanks yes have been to Tarragona when was over last in Salou this will be the 12th trip now just love Salou...sure we will manage to go to Tarragona game..might be that Barca will have a game during that week we are over at home just depends on the footie draws..Thanks for the advice

Sorry... you are correct. Forgot about Champions League draw on 18th March. You need Barca to be drawn at home first leg. If so the match will be 5th or 6th April at the Nou Camp.
I would get the radio on at 11am on the 18th March. If Barca are drawn at home on 5th/6th keep looking here to buy your tickets : -
http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/en/deportes/barcelona/camp_nou_estadi_f.c.barcelona_fcbx/fc_barcelona_champions/index.html