Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
paella prices

What is the approx cost of paella de marisco for two people in salou in your average type restaurant,thanks.

Re: paella prices

A proper freshly cooked Marisco Paella will cost circa 20 euros for two people in a Spanish cafe type restaurant.
You might get them cheaper if they are on special offer but watch out for pre-made versions!
Expect to pay 25 euros+ at the more up market places.

IMO the best paella is at the Cafe de Paris and the Fabiola,both in Vilafortuny. Both are reasonably priced and the Paris serves individual portions!

Fabiola paella's are top draw.... great location as well. Think their Marisco is 22 euros for two and sometimes cheaper on Menu de Dia.
Must be good... plenty of Spanish go there and order the Paellas

I am not a number.
IMO the best paella is at the Cafe de Paris and the Fabiola,both in Vilafortuny. Both are reasonably priced and the Paris serves individual portions!

Hi, number.....thanks for the tip about the Paris doing single portions, that's fantastic news for me. Every time I've taken Mrs Jacko out for a meal in the past and spotted paella on the menu (minimum 2 persons), the fact that Mrs Jacko simply can't tolerate the rice dish has been a major stumbling block.

Oh yeah........it would also go some way to explaining why I'm such a lardy git!!!!!!!

Single portion for me from now on.......Paris, anyone?