Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Businesses open

Hi all, I recall that there used to be a link on tyhe site pointing to businesses that remained open out of season. I can't find it on here now, so I'm guessing that it's not available this time round.

With the regular UK / Ireland to Reus flights starting up again soon, do you think there's any mileage in having a thread on here where businesses that remained open over the winter could mention their current days / hours and update as and when they change?

Just thought that if you have visitors coming into resorts on the March / April flights, they might get even more value out of their break in the area by knowing in advance what's on offer. Would also provide a place to clock in as other premises reopen before the traditional season kick-off.

The risk is that the idea is a bit too much like free advertising and may be against the spirit of the forum..........

Any thoughts??

Salou? Salut!

Re: Businesses open

Well The Double scotch has been re opened since dec 11th under new ownership. we open every day at 12 apart from wednesdays which is 6pm open ...these times will change once the summer season begins...Food is served all day and every day

As a tourist who is in salou from Apr 3rd I'd find information about whats open and where very, very useful. I can well understand the issues surrounding free adverting though.

Any business in Salou, are welcome to post here their oppening times during the off season periods.

Barnieslad
As a tourist who is in salou from Apr 3rd I'd find information about whats open and where very, very useful. I can well understand the issues surrounding free adverting though.

Easily overcome. Just invite all the businesses who pay for having their name and Venue advertised on Salou Uncovered already, to post their opening times on the actual Forum as part of the deal . No pay, no promotion here

Nick
Barnieslad

Easily overcome. Just invite all the businesses who pay for having their name and Venue advertised on Salou Uncovered already, to post their opening times on the actual Forum as part of the deal . No pay, no promotion here

Hi Nick,
Yeah, I guess that's how the old hyperlink to businesses open in the winter used to work.......I can;t find the link these days, but I wasn't sure whether that was down to it no longer being there, or my incompetence on driving the internet!!

Hopefully then, the Uncovered businesses will be loud and proud about their opening hours so they can drag in the early visitors like Barnieslad and others

I'll give you a shout in a few weeks Nick!