Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
la pineda webcam

is it just me having problems or has the La Pineda webcam not been working for a while now,if it has stopped working does anybody know if the service eill be resumed soon, i did notice also that when it was working the picture quality was much better than the salou beach cam

Re: la pineda webcam

Hi Keith
I have contacted the Mayor of La Pineda and he as told me that they are working on upgrading and changing the operators on their webcam and he will let me know as soon as is working again. Remember that in Spain is (tomorrow, tomorrow)

Regards

Santy

thanks Santy, i know the spanish always do things as and when, there is never a sense of urgency about anything, maybe it's that laid back attitude and easy going lifestyle that attracts us brits to spain in the first place, lol

La Pineda webcam still not working

Yes we are still waiting.
I did check a couple of days ago and I could see that there are testing the system.
Lets hope the webcams will be ready before the season.

It is working now.
Click on the image and it will take you to the Live Webcam. Great picture!

thanks moderator for keeping us up to date, yes image is great, much improved on old one, for those interested you will be asked to enter a password and user name it is the word PUBLIC for both answers.