Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trips to Barcelona recommendations

Hello

We are coming over to Salou in July / August for 17 days. We have been to Salou before but never been to Barcelona so would like to this time for a day out. We are 2 families with children aged 3 years to 17 years so wondered if there is any suggestions on what to do in Barcelona and would the coach/bus tours be the easiest and quickest way to do it without breaking the bank?

Thank you

Re: Trips to Barcelona recommendations

Plana Bus is a good option.

Copy and paste the link, the website is at the present moment in spanish. You could use the google traslation.

http://www.busplana.com/spa/item/bcn_centro.html

Have a great time!

Plana bus company do a variety of tours to Barcalona to suit most tastes ,if you like football then there is the tour of barcelona's home ground ( Neu Camp Stadium), for people interested in architectural design there is the gaudi tour, another good one is the Magical Fountain tour.
When i went to barcelona the tour guide was very knowledgeable and spoke seven different languages,the bus tickets can be picked up at the kiosk on the main beach front in salou, the tour it'self was excellent value for money, all in all a great day out but as with any major city watch out for professional pick pockets
especially when cruise ships are in the harbour

Why not try www.touchdowntours.co.uk
I know they offer trips to Barcelona for smaller groups. I am sure they could offer you what you need.