Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April in Salou

Hi everyone, me and the Mrs are in Salou on 3rd April and we are wondering if much will be open that early in the year? And also what kind of temperatures we can expect please. We were over at the end of September last year and quite a bit was still open. Absolutely LOVED Salou last year, hence the return

Thanks very much,

Ian.

Re: April in Salou

All depends where you are staying.... the old town will be open as usual - Double Scotch will be open near Calle Barcelona.
The tourist area will mostly be closed with the odd British bar open including Hampton and the Rio Grande. On fine days you will find a few bars open on the front.
If the weather is sunny.... then expect 20c+ in the daytime if a little chilly at night - jumper or jacket required. Here is a pic of the weather and temperature just last week!

I expect there will be plenty open early this april as there will be plenty of ryanair flights coming in also tour companies are starting earlier this year.

Local
I expect there will be plenty open early this april as there will be plenty of ryanair flights coming in also tour companies are starting earlier this year.

And Mrs Jacko has granted me a 3 day pass to Salou in late April. Yet another flying visit to get footage for next winter's 'Jacko's Video of Salou' maybe?

See y'all soon and good wishes for the season

Welcome back my friend.

Salou is waiting for you!

Well the students should be out at this time for saloufest so I would say salou will be in near full swing!! If last years anything to go by anyways :)

let's just hope the bad publicity that saloufest brought last year is not repeated as we know the media blew everything out of propotion as usual