Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good night clubs

Hello
I know its a while away but my family and myself are comming over in May. In the group will be my son 17 and family friend 19 who of course been teenagers there want to go to clubs, Now been an causious parent i would like to know if there is any good clubs, with a good reputation that will be okay for them to go. yes I am aware that my son under the age of 18 but he's not the first or last to go drinking at his age. There just want to go the one night, we will be based in cap salou the Cala Font Hotel.
Hopping someone can help and yes I do know my spelling is bad but hey ho I can't be perfect in everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chrissie

Re: Good night clubs

a couple of good clubs are pacha in la pineda and the ski hut in salou

ski hut is OK . not really a club , a disco bar .
007 is a good pre club followed by a night out in Pacha . That's a real club .

i was not sure about the ski hut just going by hearsay

ski hut is a good disco bar but in season is totaly dutch great fun but the musuc may not be to brit kids tastes pacha is top spanish club with to djs in main season like david guetta is expensive to get in and drinks way higher than in Salou bars 007 and Bus stop excelent early clubs 4am Snoopys and Kiss for late nights you also have on the Spanish club scene Flash back La Cage Tropical Too much and all Slammer street again Brit/Irish market caterd to by Kiss % Snoopys

007.bond.nobody does it better...this is the only place in town for the young guns ,ski hut ?no snow here..007.bond...salou .licenced to thrill.james.b.

james bond
007.bond.nobody does it better...this is the only place in town for the young guns ,ski hut ?no snow here..007.bond...salou .licenced to thrill.james.b.

i know 007 the best place to be just trying to be unbiased

thank you mr.andrews,i was stirred but not shaken.