Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New restaurante opening.

My new restaurante is opening tonight, 8pm,all welcome,please bring your own tables and chairs.

Re: New restaurante opening.

Hi Ringo,

Can you please tell everyone what is the name of your restaurant.

You dont give us much information.

Santy

Yeah come on ringo tell us where it is im starving.

Is this a restaurant for mind readers??

Good luck anyway

Feck me its 8pm and nobody,s here only the tandy man,come on, its near the old sex shop.

'Old sex'???? Is that ageist?

Ringo! give us the name of your place please!!!!!!!

My you, it could be a top secret. Only secret customers allowed.

Is it called 'Andy Gray's Diner'?

Just like to say thanks for a great night and great food ringo just what salou needs your dear wife is a truly excellent cook. And dont worry your secrets safe with me.

Well after alot of searching i eventually found it last night and must admit it was worth it . Thanks ringo and one word of advice to others who find it,dont tell many people only your closest friends otherwise they couldnt possibly maintain there excellent standards and the place will be ruined.

Let me tell you that LOCAL and TOMMY are the same person.

If you are going to carry on with this game by playing with us all, we aware that we could delete the post.

Salou Uncovered Team

I think you should chill a little moderator (no offence), just a bit fun we all need a laugh in these times lets not follow the politically correct idiots of the uk

Ya,chill out mod,its only a bit of fun their having,by the way where is the new sex shop ?

OK

We are COOL.