Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Restaurant furniture

Looking for secondhand tables and chairs for restaurant.

Re: Restaurant furniture

Ringo, do you not think it would be a good idea to leave contact details and say which area you are in and what you are willing to pay if anything, i do not mean to be abrupt but i think your post was a bit empty don't you

He's just drumming up business Keith
Keith is right though Ringo...post your email at least!
Nick

To me the message is loud and clear. To post on the salou uncovered website he lives in salou and wants to buy some furniture. If anyone has any they will post a contact. EASY EH .
Keith and nick you need to get busier really.

Local. it is possible that ringo may live in Tarragona, Villa seca or elsewhere, i was not picking fault just making a observation and trying to help, is it a crime!!!!

Keith, Nick do you have any funiture to sell?,if you have we,ll meet up,if you have,nt shut up.

ringo there is no need to be shirty i was only trying to help, after all isn't that what this website is all about, sorry i bothered now, no pleasing some people

Sorry Keith,just thought you were having a go but now relise you were trying to help,sorry again.

accepted

So any of you feckers got any furniture or what !

with the number of venues rumored to be closed permanently there should be plenty. if you can get hold of mandy from comedy diner she may have some

I have furniture

The guy asked a simple question...If you dont have furniture then it don't matter where he lives..If you do have furniture then ask him where he lives...Easy!!! Am i wrong or is this site to promote Salou..but all that happens is bored locals demising Salou...Discuss if Im wrong...but not on a Salou forum!!!!!