Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hotel Near Jamie 1

Hi there
Could you recommend 2 or 3 Hotels near to the Jamie 1 as we stayed there last year we want that area as near to the shops and the beach also i am disabled and its all level ground hope you can help us out we are coming over in September many Thanks
Flo from Edinburgh

Re: Hotel Near Jamie 1

a good family hotel near the beach and shops is the blau mar hotel, it has had some good reviews too

Yes but blau mar
is miles from the jaime 1, try hotel port salou.

Blau Mar is on Jaime 1

Jamie 1 is the name of the main beach front as wel as the hotel.

i know many people who have stayed in port salou and give a first class report on the hotel the food is usualy excelent but according to rumors they are going all inclusive when that happens the chefs tend to drop standards its happend at the calypso.only down side is the road pompeu fara is a haven for muggers lost count of the number of people robbed in that area

I used to walk from the Avenida where my friends were staying up Pompeu Fabra to the Dorada Palace on my own at 3 / 4am every morning whilst in a slightly intoxicated state and never had any problems at all. Not saying it doesn't happen but I'm hardly Arnold Schwarzenegger and I never felt uneasy.

If you mean the hotel jamie 1 I would recomend:
Sol Pyramide
Avenida Park
Delphin Park.
Never heard any major complaints about any of those other than the usual food`s ¨foriegn¨ or ¨cold¨.