Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From Sam's Family

dEAR ALL,

Thankyou for all you kind words, best wishes, heartfelt condolences that we have been reading and receiving over the last few days. Especially the telephone calls and personal contact and visits from all our friends and family and Sam's own friends.
Believe us when we say that all of this has really helped us in these very sad moments and also helped us to talk about happy times with our beloved Sam.
Thankyou once again, we hope to see as many of you as possible on Saturday at the Salou Evangalistic Church at 13.30 to remember him and join us in celebrating his life.
With love from Sue, Rod, Teri and Rudi

Re: From Sam's Family

shocked ,sorry wont be there saturday,but will have a silent respect moment for you all.john ,debra christoper and jacquelyn.

Dear Sue, We were so shocked to hear the tragic news of your Sam and, although I know that words will not ease your pain, we would like to offer our sincere condolences and deepest sympathy. I hope that the words of sympathy, the kind acts of your friends in Salou and the comfort in knowing that your loss is felt by many will begin to help you through this awful time.

I am sorry that we won't be able to be with you on Saturday but we will be thinking of you and hoping that you will find courage and strength to move forward in peace.

Much love, Carolyn, Toby and Georgina.

So sorry to hear about your tragic loss our thoughts are with you love from Mark,Judite and Lara.

Sue I just heard about Sammy. I am so sorry to hear about your tragic loss, our thoughts are with you all. Love from Sheena and Angela.