Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
20th May 2011

Hi just wanted to know if the weather is nice at the end of may. I am coming out to salou for the 5th year running but have always gone mid june till end. So this year im coming on the 20th May till 3rd June, is the weather usually as good then?

I do hope so as i do love the sun. Cant wait.

Thanks liza xxx

Re: 20th May 2011

i have been to salou in late may/early june on two occasions and the weather has been lovely and warm around 20 to 25 degrees and nice and dry, sea water is just nice to swim and both water parks are open then so have a great holiday

Hi, i'm going to salou for the first time on the 21st may and wasn't sure as to what to pack, would we need any jumpers or coats? I'm hoping it would be warm enough for us to get a tan. Any tips or advice or places i should visit? Portaventura is already on my list.
thanks in advance. Emma x

Hi Emma,

By May, most (if not all) of the business in Salou will be open so plenty of places to go.
The weather will be getting hot and from previous experiences you´l be able to even go to the beach and into the mediterranean water.

During night time a thin jumper will be fine.

Have a great time.

Emma, the aquopolis water park in nearby la pineda is a great day out, it has great water rides and also has an large area for small children, it is just a 10 to 15 min bus ride from salou main beach front, they have a dolphin show 3 times a day in the on site dolphinarium but take plenty of sun tan lotion as it is a sun trap, food and drink onsite can work out expensive so take sandwiches etc, have a great holiday

Thanks to the moderator and keith for the feedback, it is very appreciated, its good to know that the sea will be warm enough, just what i wanted to hear, and i'll take a look at aquapolis thanks, thanks again, getting excited already, Emma x